Updates for 2022
Our office will continue protocol and procedures surrounding COVID-19 in order to keep you, your family and our community safe and healthy.
We have now been open since June 2020. You can read our google reviews of what people are saying about our COVID-19 protocols.
In person appointments will occur under the following restrictions:
- All patients must bring their own face mask from home
- Face masks must be worn for the entire duration of your appointment
- We are moving to “contact less” payments and as a result we have removed our debit terminal from the clinic
- All credit card payments will now be online through Jane Payments.
- You can also pay us via e-transfer to email@example.com
- We will not be accepting cash payments at the moment (credit card or e-transfer only)
- All patients will be required to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire prior to every appointment