January 12, 2021
We have good news…we are open and can REMAIN open!!!
Update from January 12, 2021; regulated health professionals, including Chiropractors, may continue to operate during Ontario’s second provincial emergency lockdown time period in accordance with Ontario Regulation 654/20 Section 53, consistent with current guidance for regulated health professionals.
Our office will continue strict protocol and procedures surrounding COVID-19 in order to keep you, your family and our community safe and healthy.
We have now been open since June 2020. You can read our google reviews of what people are saying about our COVID-19 protocols.
In person appointments will occur under the following restrictions:
- All patients must bring their own face mask from home
- Face masks must be worn for the entire duration of your appointment
- The front door will remain locked at all times and there will be an intercom placed outside. Wait outside until someone lets you in
- We are required to register all names and contact information of anyone entering the clinic for contact tracing purposes
- We are moving to “contact less” payments and as a result we have removed our debit terminal from the clinic
- All credit card payments will now be online through Jane Payments.
- You can also pay us via e-transfer to email@example.com
- We will not be accepting cash payments at the moment (credit card or e-transfer only)
- All patients will be required to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire prior to every appointment
- If you answer “yes” to any question, you will be asked to:
- Reschedule your appointment to be after at least 14 days
- Complete the Ontario Government’s self-assessment
- Contact an appropriate authority such as your family physician, local medical officer of health or Telehealth Ontario
Follow the procedures outlined below before, during, and after every appointment:
- Prior to coming, please complete the COVID-19 questionnaire. This will be required to be done prior to every appointment
- Bring a face mask from home
- When you arrive use the intercom to let us know that you have arrived. We will let you in once the previous patient has left and the equipment has been disinfected
- As soon as you enter, disinfect your hands with our hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching any door handles or other surfaces
- Do not use the washrooms unless it is an emergency
- After your treatment, disinfect your hands again with our hand sanitizer prior to exiting the clinic
- Payments will be online via Jane Payments (Visa, MC, Amex) or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org